WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

martes, 14 de diciembre de 2010

Isle of Arran

Hi there!

How are you? I hope you are happy to see me soon again because I'm looking forward to seeing you all! ;)

Yesterday I was on a trip to the Isle of Arran, on the west of Scotland. It is a small island, but very beautiful! You can drive around the island for 5-6 hours and you will see everything, haha!

In order to arrive in the island, first I had a train from Glasgow to a small village called Ardrossan. And then, we went from Ardrossan to Brodick by boat. It was a big ship, white, black and red, similar to the Titanic, haha! There was a café, a restaurant, a room with sofas, toilets, terraces and a room with tables and chairs for people travelling with dogs!

On the island, I saw a castle, I was on the beach, I visited a chocolate factory, a cheese shop... ñam ñam, hehe! I ate a lot yesterday! ;)

Here you are a photo of the island. Hope you like it! See you next Monday 20th of December!!! =)

Kisses,
Pilar.

2 comentarios:

  1. ¡Seño menos mal que vienes el lunes!¿no?
    Te echamos todos de menos.
    La seño Pepa es muy buena y graciosa.
    Dice que el examen de Cono.M en ingles lo vamos a hacerlo con tigo.
    Por cierto yo no me entero de la mitad de los textos que escribes en ingles.Me tengo que ir,¡¡¡ADIÓS!!!
    :)
    ANA.5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anaaa, cómo que no te enteras de lo que escribo?? jaja! Bueno, luego ya lo veremos todo en clase la próxima semana, vale?
    Sobre el examen de Cono en inglés... tendré que enterarme primero de todos los temas que habéis dado mientras yo no he estado, no? jaja! Bueno, ya veremos... Tendremos que ponernos al día el lunes, no? ;)
    Despediros bien de la seño Pepa, eh? Que se vaya con un buen recuerdo de vosotros, que estoy segura de que se lo llevará! :)
    Y sí, si la nieve me permite volar, nos vemos el lunes!!
    Un besito guapa!

    ResponderEliminar