WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

Oh là là!

Yesterday we went to the theatre to see a version of "Treasure Island". The play was funny and interesting because the actors took some boys and girls from the audience to take part in the performance :) LOL
And the best thing was that, when we got back to school, we went to the playground because it was 12 o'clock, hehe!

These are some photos of the performance. Hope you like them.




7 comentarios:

  1. JAJAJAAJAJJJAAJAJAJ
    ME LO PASE MUY BIEN.FUE MUY GRACIOSO
    SEÑO¿¿¿¿¿¿¿VISTE EL CHEF CUANDO SE ASOMO POR DETRAS DE LA TABLA SALUDANDO?????JAJJAJAJA TODOS EMPEZARON A REIRSE.A MI EL TEATRO ME GUSTO MUCHO,CON EL TESORO.

    :) :) :)
    ANA MACHUCA FUENTES 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A mi lo que mas me ha gustado, es cuando el camarero se asomaba por la tabla esa Sergio y yo estabamos todo el rato riendonos de él JAJAJAJA¡¡¡¡¡ adios
    kiss SILVIA CORTES 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola seño a mi me a gustado mucho la obra. Me hizo mucha gracia el niño que no podia bjar la pierna Silvia y yo no parabamos de reirnos. Espero que vayamos a ver otra obra.Adios!!!!!!!


    Paula de la Riva Alaminos:5.B

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's the very origional
    alex

    ResponderEliminar
  5. A mi nunca se me va a olvidar lo bien que me lo pasé.
    Es que fue muy graciosooo.
    Los niñas y niños de todos los colegios no paraban de reirse.jajajajaja.
    :)
    :D ERA GRACIOSISIMO.ESPERO Q A TI TAMBIEN TE HALLA GUSTADO
    ANA MACHUCA FUENTES 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A mi lo que más me gusto fue cuando se caía el cojo, que no me a cuerdo como se llamaba era muy gracioso
    JAJJAJA

    ResponderEliminar