WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Day of the Book

Hi there!

Last 14th of April we celebrated the Day of the Book, which is on the 23rd of April, but it was Easter holidays.

We were invited to go to Santa María Square to read some passages of Cervantes' Quijote. This reading was organised by the IES Fuente de la Peña, who danced some medieval dances before the reading. They also invited classes from other schools :)

You can see some photos below.






As you can see, after the reading, on our way back to school, we made a stop in this park (next to the bullring) for five minutes :)

We had a great morning, the kids got some knowledge of the Quijote novel. I hope they liked it and felt motivated by what they learnt to read this novel adapted to their age.

Now you should read for a while ;)

5 comentarios:

  1. jajajajajajajaajaaajaj señoooooooo no nos dijiste que nos hiciste una foto en el castillo ajjajajajja es que me da vergüenza ajajjaajja
    A ti te gusto como leimos ese día?¿ ajjajajaajajaj yo leí muy rápido :( jajaajajajjaj pero creo que se me entendió un poco


    ANA 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. seño acabo de ver que ya as puesto la foto de nueva york esta muy chulaa jaajajajjaaj me encanta esa foto ;)





    ana 5ºb

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ana, it's not the castle: it's the cathedral! :$
    You all read very well, don't worry! :)

    And yes, I've put the photo of New York... But you're going to write the rule of "ha + participio" 5 times!! :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. seño molo lo de el dia del libro yo me puse muy nervioso en el segundo cartel numero 40
    Alejandro Sánchez Jiménez

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Seño soy SILVIA PANCORBO DE 6B.Queria decirte que me he metido en tu blog(6 de junio 2012)y me han encantado las fotos de tu colegio en halloween K XULAS!!!!1:)y TAMBIEN ME HAN GUSTADO LASNUESTRAS Y LAS DE ITALIA;)
    ADIOS SEÑO TE ESCRIBIRE PRONTO:)SILVIA

    ResponderEliminar