WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

A Danish visit! :)

At the beginning of October, we had a very interesting and nice visit at school. A Danish friend of mine called Kasper came to meet the kids and participate in two of our classes. He told us some things about his country: Denmark. Then, we made a quizz and, afterwards, we had a bilingual lesson of Physical Education playing games using the English language :)

I hope you learned (and still remember) something from that day. I know you did enjoy yourselves quite a lot! ;)

Here you are some pictures of that day (October, 7th):


Thanks to the other teachers for collaborating, to the kids for their good behaviour and to Kasper for coming to school and participating! As he would say in Danish, "tak" :)

1 comentario:

  1. Greetings from Denmark!

    Hello everyone - I am just writing you briefly to let you know that I had an awesome time visiting your school and meeting all of you.

    It was a pleasure spending the day there, and I want to thank you for the excellent behaviour and for letting me take part in your lessons.

    Take care!

    Best wishes,
    Kasper

    ResponderEliminar