WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

Edinburgh

Hi!

How are you? I'm very cold but well! ;)

Sorry for not writing more, but I can't write everyday! My internet connection here is very slow and bad... And some days I can't do much! :(

Yesterday I was in Edinburgh!! Glasgow is the biggest city in Scotland, but Edinburgh is the capital city! And it's really beautiful!!! I visited the castle in the morning, and I went to a rugby match in the afternoon... Scotland-New Zealand!! :) New Zealand is the best national rugby team of the world!! They won 3-49, haha! Poor Scotland!

Now I am going to bed, because I have to be at school at nine o'clock tomorrow, like you! :p

This is the Edinburgh Castle. I hope you like it!

Kisses and hugs! Miss you,

Pilar xx

18 comentarios:

  1. seño es muy bonito, todo alli sera bonito pero tu seras la mas bonita de todo lo que ahi hay

    patricia 5ºb

    ResponderEliminar
  2. SEÑO QUE BONITO ES ESE LUGAR.POR CIERTO ES MI CUMPLE.SEÑO ADIOS



    ANA 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  3. - Ana, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Llego un poco tarde, porque ya verás esto mañana, pero espero que hayas disfrutado del día y lo hayas pasado muuuy bien!!! No habrás olvidado pedir deseo antes de soplar las velas, ¿no? ;) Besitos!!

    - Patriiii!! :P thank you! you're also beautiful! :) muac!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. SENO hola ¿ como esta?
    te echamos de menos ven pronto


    silvia cortes

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que precioso pon mas fotos wapa





    Marta Amelín de 5ºa

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hola seño ,cada dia que pasa me alegro mas porque va quedando menos dias para que vengas



    Kisses Silvia cortes

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola seño! que sitio mas bonito. me acuerdo de tí todos los dias y quiero que vuelvas con nosotros, ya queda menos dias. un besito muy grandeeeeeee. Álvaro López.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola seño! que sitio mas bonito. me acuerdo de tí todos los dias y quiero que vuelvas con nosotros, ya queda menos dias. un besito muy grandeeeeeee. Álvaro López.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. seño mira una adivinanza:
    Una caja pequeñita,
    blanquita como la cal,
    todo la saben abrir,
    nadie la sabe cerrar.

    patricia 5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The Edimburg Castle is very very beautifull, I have been. Do you like the Palace of Holyroodhouse?.
    Good save The Queen!!!!!!!!

    Alejandro Sanchez

    ResponderEliminar
  11. - Silvia, yo también me alegro de que vaya quedando menos para veros! ;)
    - Álvaro, yo me acuerdo de ti leyendo... ;)
    - Patri, ni idea de la adivinanza!! :$ jaja!
    - Álex, I didn't see the Holyrood Palace, but I'll visit it next time I go to Edinburgh! :p

    ResponderEliminar
  12. la solucion es el huevo.

    patricia

    ResponderEliminar
  13. SEÑO HENRIALIDAD NO CELEBRE MI CUMPLE.PERO ME LO PASE MUY BIEN.:)
    Goodbye my favoryte teacher.



    ANA MACHUCA FUENTES.5ºB.:)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi Ana!! Please, correct this: "en realidad"!!! :p You're a very good student for that, hehe! muac!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Alex, last Friday I was in Edinburgh again and saw the Holyroodhouse Palace from the outside! It's beatiful, isn't it? I liked it a lot!
    Edinburgh is beautiful now with the Christmas lights... and there is a Christmas market as well!! And you can ice-skate!! =) it's great!

    And I bought your present there... hehehe!!! :p

    See you soon!

    Pilar xx

    ResponderEliminar
  16. SEÑO NO IMAGINAS CUANTO TE ECHO DE MENOS.AL MENOS YA QUEDA MENOS PARA EL 20 DE DICIEMBRE.EL PROFE DE GIMNASIA DICE QUE TE VAS A QUEDAR TODO EL CURSO,JAJAJAJA QUE GRACIOSO ES EL PROFE,BEA.A SE LO CREYÓ.MUCHOS BESOS.


    ANA.5ºB

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Holaa Seño tenemos muchas ganas de verte que bonito es el sitio ese k tengas un buen viaje de vuelta =)

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Gracias Bea!! Yo también tengo muuchas ganas de veros, jeje! :) Un besito!

    ResponderEliminar