WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Carnival Time! :D

Hi!

Last Friday  4th of March, Carnival was celebrated at school! :)

It was a fun day as everyone could went to the party in costume, haha! There were fancy dresses as a robot, police officers, a nurse, clowns, a sheriff, a cowboy, an Egyptian woman, a waitress, Indian girls, a devil, a pirate, a chicken, a bee, a hippie... All the costumes were good! I was dressed up as a witch, haha! But I didn't have a broom for bad boys and girls, so I was a good witch ;)

We went to the playground for an hour to see the kids from Infantil singing and dancing! And there was a parade, haha!

You can see some photos below :p








11 comentarios:

  1. Jaja k graciosos estavamos =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me han gustado mucho las fotos estan chulis
    espero pasar un buen dia en Valencia.

    Patrcia Talens Ortiz 5ºB
    Alfredo Cazaban

    hasta el lunes seño

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sí, Beatriz, estaBáis muy graciosos... Espero que el examen de Lengua esté mejor... Tú sabes por qué lo digo.

    Have fun in Valencia, Patri. See you on Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. A MI EL TRAJE QUE MAS ME GUSTO FUE EL DE MIGUEL DE POLLO Y ESO QUE DECIA QUE NO SE IBA A DIFRAZAR. BUENO ADIOS SEÑO BUEN FIN DE SEMANA.

    PAULA DE LA RIVA

    5.B

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajaja como molan las fotos xD, seño estoy cagado por el examen de ingles me salio muy muy mal :(

    Miguel Sanjuán Marín

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yes, Paula, I liked Miguel's costume too, as a chicken, haha! Have a nice Sunday!

    Miguel, I don't like your comment about the English exam :( It was easy, so hope you pass it!

    See you both tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. COMO HAN SALIDO LOS EXAMENES??????BUENO ADIOS

    PAULA DE LA RIVA 5.B

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Paula!!!!!!! I have corrected only some Language exams and they are good! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. PUES LA VERDAD SI LOS DE LENGUA HAN SALIDO MUY BIEN NO ME ESPERABA QUE EL MIO IBA A SALIR TAN BIEN.BUENO ESPERO QUE LOS DEMAS SALGAN ASI DE BIEN NO CREO QUE ME AYA SALIDO TAMBIEN EL DE MATES PERO BUENO LO HIZO LO MEJOR QUE PUDEADIOS.
    PAULA DE LA RIVA 5:B

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Ay, Paulita, esas faltas: "no creo que me Haya salido Tan Bien... pero lo hiCE lo mejor...".

    Anyway, we'll see Maths and Science... I'm very sad about the English results :( Your mark is good!! :) But the rest are bad in general...

    Well, I'm going to a course now. See you tomorrow! :p

    ResponderEliminar
  11. ESQUE MIS FALTAS.................JAJJAJAJA


    ADIOS SEÑO PAULA DE LA RIVA 5:B

    ResponderEliminar