WELCOME!! :)

Hello,

My name is Pilar and I am a teacher of English as a Foreign Language.

I decided to create this blog because the time for my class is not enough at school. Here you will find some stuff to practice what you learned, reinforce the content studied at school, have fun, sing along, watch a video, play games...

I hope this blog is appealing for those who visit it. And remember that suggestions are always welcome -thank you!

Have a nice day :-)

sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Last Thursday, as every 17th of Marh, St. Patrick's Day was celebrated. We learnt the story of St. Patrick's, we studied some vocabulary related to the day (shamrock, Dublin, Blarney Stone, leprechaun, rainbow...).

Now I would like you to watch this funny video about St. Patrick's life: 

And you can play some games if you click on these links:

Now, I leave you with a very famous and typical song: The Wild Rover, with the words so that you can sing it ;) The Wild Rover song, by The Dubliners

4 comentarios:

  1. Algunos juegos estan muy chulos ajajjajajajajaja y otros son entretenidos y otros son graciosos......
    Seño as hecho bien al poner estos juegos en el blog ajajajjaaj
    Pero seño puedes poder en el blog videos graciosos aparte de los juegos¿no?
    ;)por cierto q pases una semana santa muy feliz :)

    ANA.5ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Ana! :) I'm glad you liked some games!

    Pilar.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. are very cool and fun I shot dead hours playing, Clare after studying and homework
    alejandro sanchez jimenez

    ResponderEliminar